Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's raining...it's pouring...soon I'm going to be snoring!
It has been raining almost nonstop for about 48 hours. It hasn't been just a light drizzle either. It's been full out, sky opened up, down pours. My yard is flooded, the roads are all flooded, and I'm lucky we haven't floated away. I get really nervous when it rains this much, but the kids love it. The think its the coolest thing ever when you drive down our street and water is spraying up on both sides of the car and it feels like we might just float away at any second. Me...not so much.
In other news Chris is in Washington DC right now. He has been in a school for awhile now and he had to go to DC to do a final interview. Well he did it, and he passed his exams and the interview! This is a really big deal, and I'm so proud of him. I knew he could do it. We go and get him tomorrow from the airport and maybe we'll get sushi while we are down that way to celebrate. Mmmm....sushi!

1 comments:

Vaiva said...

Great job Chris!! Josh isn't going to DC until Feb. Funny how different boats have different schedules.