Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm here!

I'm sure my loyal readers, all 3 of them haha, thought that I fell off the face of the planet. Well here I am still on the Earth!
Life has been moving in fast forward the past couple of weeks. I've had lots and lots of appointments. Some for me, and some for my little Lilly. School is back in session now, so we've had lots of preparing for that. Craziness is what that is. I hate all the back to school crowds and rush. Yuck!
Lilly met with a dietitian about her eating and an occupational therapist. Both of those things were huge gigantic wastes of time. She is little. That's all there is to it with Lilly. She will eat when she is good and ready and not a moment sooner. She's stubborn like her daddy!
We've been enjoying spending lots of time with Chris. Before I know it he will be gone again so I'm soaking up all this time.
We've got an anniversary coming up, and a boat camping trip. Fun stuff!
Today was Kenneth's first day of school. He is officially in preK. I'm amazed at how time has just flown by. My baby boy was just born it seems and now he is in school! Oh my!
He loved his school. I was really worried since it was a full day school and 5 days a week, but after today I think it will be okay. He came home so excited about school and his friends. He couldn't really tell me what they did other than play outside and eat fish sticks, but whatever. He loved it.
So now that things might possibly be calming down I will try to post more often and get caught up too.

I still have photos from my trip to TN to post, but its not happening today.

1 comments:

Vaiva said...

Glad to see you're still around. I hope you counted me in your 3 readers :) I'm always here and checking.