Sunday, July 26, 2009

Trip to TN part 1

We went to Tennessee for a long weekend, short visit. It was just the 3 crazies and me. We made the drive in 8.5 hours each way. Which is really good time for the drive. We left on Thursday and came home on Monday. We did lots of visiting in the short time and enjoyed ourselves so so much! There won't be much order to the photos. Sorry, I'm just too lazy for that.
This is just a random one of Adrianna eating ice cream. I wanted to prove that she was there. She was just strangely absent while I was taking most of the pictures. Most of the time she was just walking around listening to her Ipod and singing along.


My handsome little boy. He is getting so big!



Lindsay would just look at me. I tried to get her to smile, but it wasn't happening for the pictures.


So pretty...

but so goofy!


A cornfield!! Oh my goodness! That's awesome right?! No? Not so much? The kids thought the cornfields all over were the coolest thing ever! You know we have been living too close to cities for awhile when they get that super excited over corn.




Lilly and my handsome little nephew Cannon. They decided it was time for a drink break.

This is my niece Maddy. She is a sweetie too.


My big goofy brother thinks this is the appropriate way to use overalls. Cannon doesn't seem at all fazed.



Cannon and me waiting for popcorn. He didn't care anything for the crazy lady holding him. He just wanted food!



Niece Lindsay, Pa (my dad), and Lilly waiting to sit down to eat.


1 comments:

Vaiva said...

Glad you had a fun trip!!