Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm trying. Really I am!

I know it's been too too long yet again. But I just can't do anything about it. Chris has been gone for just over a month so I'm throroughly exhausted already. When I have a few minutes to just take a breather I rarely want to sit at the computer. But when I force myself to sit here it's not normally to blog. I've got a real update coming soon hopefully. We've got pictures and maybe a video or two. For the most part we are all doing good. We're hanging in here trying to stay busy, as if I have a choice in the matter. The kids and I have been spending lots of time together so that's good and bad all at the same time. And we really miss having Chris around. Only a few more months to go. I CAN do this!!

1 comments:

The Hines Family said...

You can do it! I know it is hard; especially this time of year!