Thursday, May 20, 2010

random ramblings





I've gotten so far behind on here that I don't even know anymore what to say or post. So here are some random facts. Ready?!

Adrianna is now a 5th grader! Oh my, where did the time go?

Lilly will be 3 in 2 weeks! Again, time...where'd it go?

Kenneth has his last day of school tomorrow and then he's a kindergartner! Wow.

I am so so ready to be out of Georgia. There's too much drama here that I'm just so ready to be done with.

We still have no orders. Bummer.

Chris is still able to call us and he is miserable. I hate knowing he's missing us as much as we are him.

I can't wait to do some traveling this summer!

I need to rent out my house, but I can't do that until I know when I'm leaving here.

The kids miss people. They ask to go to certain places or see people and it hurts me to have to tell them we can't. They have to miss their daddy. It really isn't fair for them to have to miss family and friends as well. Especially people that are here!

Lilly and Kenneth have been acting up a bit since Chris has left. Kenneth's is totally ignoring me when I ask him to do something and Lilly just has an attitude.

Adrianna is a champ at this sort of thing. She handles it well.

I miss my dad!

I am so thankful for the group of women that I have in my life while the guys are away. They really are my family here. The USS Georgia wives are the best!

I have a neighbor take care of my lawn. For $20 a week he mows, trims, edges, and will spread grass seed or fertilizer. It's a great deal!

I have painting that I need to do and I HATE painting.

Kenneth's soccer is over. I'm kind of sad about that.

I need my husband home now.

Mean people suck!

Totally random nonsense from me today ladies and gentlemen! Here's a cute picture or 2! :)

0 comments: