Sunday, August 17, 2008

Busy weekend...



We got a Wii a few days ago. Kenneth was boxing Adrianna and he acually won.

Lilly was giving her daddy cute baby kisses.

They are just so adorable together.

Today at our picnic. Isn't she just beautiful?


Adrianna and Kenneth needed to push Lilly. They insisted!

We actually got them to sit together without fighting. Amazing!Adrianna took this one for us. She loves to take pictures.

She is just so beautiful. I can't not take her picture. And I just have to share.

Kenneth was supposed to be napping, but this is what he was really doing. I really don't care as long as he was quiet and stayed in bed.

This is Kenneth with one of his friends from a couple of houses down. They were playing in the playplace at McDonald's.
These are from tumbling class last Thursday. The kids just love it!




We've been keeping pretty busy the past few days. Its wonderful having Chris home on the weekends. We are able to go places and do things together with the kids. It's great!

So Friday was our anniversary and I had it already set up for the kids to go to friends' houses so Chris and I could go out. We had a fantastic evening. We started off the evening by going to our favorite Japanese restaurant, Wasabi. Granted we haven't tried very much Japanese, but this one is great. We shared a little sushi and enjoyed every minute of it. Next stop was Dave and Buster's. We had heard it was a really neat place. Something like Chuck E. Cheeses for adults. Once we got there we weren't too impressed. It was kind of fun, but not too great. We played some games and he beat me at everything. I almost won at air hockey, but not quite. But after an hour of so we left. After that we just went driving for a bit and ended up at the beach. It was dark by then but the beach was wonderful. The sand was so nice and the weather was great. We walked around at the water's edge for awhile and just enjoyed it being us. We really do enjoy one another still. :) I almost didn't want to leave. I tried to convince him to stay the night on the beach. He wasn't so sure that would be a good idea so we left after awhile. It was getting pretty late by then, but I wanted dessert. He had to treat me to dessert on our anniversary now didn't he? Well we went driving some more, and managed to find our way to the Cheesecake Factory where we each got a slice of disgustingly delicious cheesecake. Yummy! And that was about it for out evening out. I had such a good time and I really hope to continue dating my husband for many years to come. :)
Saturday was a pretty laid back, uneventful day. Only a minor dinner disaster to mar the day. Today, Sunday, we got up and went to a local waterfront park and had a picnic and let the kids play. It was alot of fun.
I know I've said it before but I am going to say it again. I love off crew. It's great having him here to do these things. Well now we're pretty caught up on updates. Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Vaiva said...

Sounds like y'all had a great time. And as always, your kids are beautiful. And I just love Lilly and her smiles. The picture of Lilly up close is adorable.

Fire Dad said...

Both Mary and I send our love. Glad you had a great weekend.

Great pics as always

fire dad