Monday, August 11, 2008

I've got some updates to do...I know

She is thinking of being mouthy. Can't ya tell?
Crazy! Thats all I can say.

So pretty!
Singing in the rain.
After a long hard night. I'm pretty sure this is how the cold came to our house. hehe
Yogurt and fruity pebbles. What could be better?
Pig tails on my little piggy.
She loves being outside and in or around the water

Things have just been moving along so quickly around here. I just haven't found the time to update. I am a bad blogger I know.



Adrianna started school on Aug. 1st. Kenneth will start on Sept. 2. We have been busy getting all of the school things done. We have had to school shopping, and let me tell you, that was so fun. Haha not really. Adrianna has gotten so picky as she has gotten older. It makes it really difficult to choose things when her favorite thing to do is to argue with anything I have to say. I used to just pick out what I thought was cute and she would just be thrilled. Yeah not anymore. Now she has to make all of the decisions all on her own. Anyway, she has been in school just over a week now and she really seems to like her teacher and her classmates. I'm glad its going okay for her, she needs that time at school and away from us as much as I do. Now if I could just get Kenneth ready for school we will be set.



Chris is officially off crew now! I am so excited. I finally see the silver lining of this crappy cloud called sea duty. :) I now get to look forward to seeing him at least a little more. It is so nice to have him home by dinner and to be able to plan events on the weekends and know that he should be able to be there. It has been a long time coming and I am so glad its finally here. At least for a few months. So lets get a hooray for off crew!



So really we have just been hanging out, and trying to stay cool. It is so stinking hot here we almost melt if we go outside during the day. Its usually about 6:30 before we get outside to play for awhile. I can't wait for the cooler weather and all of the holidays. This is getting to my favorite time of the year. I love when school starts back, then its Halloween, then Thanksgiving, yay, then Christmas. I love this time of year!


I've also been trying to get well. I caught a cold. As did all 3 of the kids. We are slowly getting over it. I hope to be 100% soon.


Chris and I have an anniversary coming up on Friday. I was making plans to take him out and surprise him. But today he came home and tried to throw a surprise on me, so now its not really a surprise anymore. He wanted to go to SeaWorld for the weekend. Which is something that I have looked very forward to doing, but I just don't think that right now is the best time for it. It is so hot out during the day that I think the kids would be miserable there. I hope to go sometime later in the year. We'll see how it goes.



Well here are a few pictures of us just hanging out, and the kids being silly. Enjoy! Let me know who I have reading still.




Now this is my future rock star. This is his favorite song. And the jerky arm movements are air guitar (I think). And the excuse me in the middle was because he tooted. He has to use his manners even when he rockin out.

4 comments:

Vaiva said...

Hey there. I'm still here and still reading.

I love all the pics, and the 'excuse me' in the video is too funny :)

Shane and Tabitha said...

hey its me and to let you know we check everyday and thank you so much for the new posts...Love you....ps can I get Lil mans autograph

Fire Dad said...

Fire dad is keeping track, so is granny Mary

Buster and Mary said...

Nana & Pa are still reading. Pa wants Kenneth to learn some Billy Joe Shaver so he can sing and Pa can play the guitar. Pa says hey Sunshine your son Rip is on line Toot. Ha Ha.