Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy 18 months my baby girl!

My baby girl is 18 months old today! Oh my God...when did this happen?! She is an entire year and a half old already. Oh how the time has flown. We had her well baby appointment today. She is a little peanut at 22lbs. 2oz. and 32 inches tall. My how she has grown from the 8lbs. 9oz. 21 inch baby a short while ago. She is full of spunk and sweetness, cuteness and meanness and boy is she alot of fun! She says so many words its hard to count them all. My favorites though are spill, which she yells after she pours her drink all over the floor, and thank you. You know, I really can't choose favorites they are all just so darn cute.

This video may be a bit long, but it surely showcases her blossoming vocabulary. The number of words that come out of her mouth is amazing!

1 comments:

mom aka granny said...

she is so pretty happy 18 months lilly granny loves you