Friday, December 5, 2008

What fun!

Boy, what a busy day we had today. We started out with a bright and early dentist appointment for Kenneth at 8AM. He handled that like a champ. I am so proud of my little man. From there we went straight to errands and shopping. That kept up until we met friends for lunch at noon. From there I came home and got to baking. I made 36cupcakes, 24 peanut butter blossoms, and about a billion quesadillas. We had a boat party that took up the entire evening but it was so much fun. It was a neat mexican fiesta themed type party. There were lots of yummy Mexican dishes and even a margarita or 2. The kids and I had a blast. I just have to say that I love the ladies in our wardroom. They are all a great bunch of women with wonderful children. We will be getting together again soon.
Well I'm beat. Today started way too early. I'm going to bed now! No alarm tomorrow morning Yay!

1 comments:

Misty said...

I'm glad you guys had fun at the wardroom get together! It's chilly and rainy out so I'm not sure if we're going to make it out to the festivities around town today. Give me a call if you want to get together this weekend, we'd love to. =)