Thursday, January 14, 2010

Randoms because I'm lazy and am procrastinating

Things that make me happy:

  • sweet children who just come and snuggle with me because they want to.
  • emails from a husband who I haven't seen in nearly 4 months.
  • good deals on awesome coffee pots, just when I need a pick me up
  • pizza fridays with the best boat wives EVER!
  • bowling with good friends just because we can.
  • straight A report cards, again, from my girl!
  • planning homecoming!!
  • phone calls with the best dad ever. He always makes me smile just to hear from him.
  • thoughts and plans on moving and starting new.
  • jobs on the slate that make me happy
  • snow!
  • coffee with friends or out of my new coffee maker.
  • a good night of sleep
  • baked goods!
  • friends

Things that make me unhappy:

  • grumpy children. Especially ones who stay up way too late then get up way too early and are mean just because they think they can!
  • a messy house that I just can't seem to find the time to clean.
  • bickering or fighting of any sort.
  • I hate drama!
  • people that do way under the speed limit when I'm late and make me want to go road ragey on them.
  • not being able to talk to Chris when I want to! It's hard.
  • being mom and dad for so long.
  • loneliness

1 comments:

mountainsandy said...

Things I love are my children, my grandchildren and my GREAT grandchildren. When I see them I get lots of hugs and kisses,