Thursday, January 14, 2010

Snow

Oh how I love the snow and miss it already! Michigan never disappoints this time of year, and as always we saw snow! The kids and I had a blast visiting with everyone and I wish I was back there now.
We've had insanely cold temps for our area as of the past few weeks and I don't like it. If it's going to be below freezing then we'd better atleast get to see some snow with it. But no such luck in southern Georgia.

Strangest snow man ever, but hey he's ours so we don't care. :o) Kenneth says he's a crying snowman.

Snow baby

Kenneth and Adrianna didn't want to ever come in out of the snow. I think they would have been content to just stay outside and sled for days.

I had to put her to work cleaning off some of the ice that was covering the windows. She didn't mind.


0 comments: