Monday, April 27, 2009

I've heard it before...

I have heard how kids will eat you out of house and home, but I really thought I had a while til that was true for us. But I think Kenneth may just eat the whole house down. He has been snacking all day long. He had 2 bowls of oatmeal and 2 strawberry muffins for breakfast. Then he started snacking on graham crackers, carrots, cheeses, and a couple of chocolates. By then it was lunch time. For lunch her had 2 PB&J sandwiches, chips, more carrots and the chicken that Lilly didn't eat for lunch. Since then he has had more graham crackers 2 string cheeses, and an apple! Oh my goodness where is he putting it all?! He must be growing because he never eats like this. I guess he is making up for all those days when I couldn't get him to eat anything.

0 comments: