Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The picture man

Kenneth is my little photographer. I really need to get him his own camera to use because he really does love taking pictures. He is always begging me to use my camera and most times I let him, but I'm really afraid he will drop it and break it. He just loves doing it so much that I really feel like it is something I should let him do and not discourage him. Sometimes he gets some pretty funny things. It is funny to see what he thinks is important enough to take a picture of. I have learned that I better watch out or I might become one of his subjects. haha Check out his most recent photos.






2 comments:

ronee said...

I think Tyra was six when we got her a camera..and then traysea turned seven and she got her a camera. It is amazing to see what pics they take..yea..i had to set up some strict guidelines of where you could take pictures and of what.
the craziness
xoxo
ronee

Vaiva said...

That's cool. I love seeing the world through kids eyes. I especially love the pic of him walking and all you cans ee is his foot. Cute!!