Friday, April 24, 2009


OH MY GOODNESS Kenneth has a flesh eating rash or his arm is going to fall off or wait Oh my gosh I don't know. Oh wait he is just a goof ball and thinks he's so cool that he can put dots ALL over! Kenneth is doing better now. The Prednisone is out of his system and he is back to his only somewhat crazy, jumping off the couches, oh is that him swinging from the ceiling fan, self. He had is 4 year old well baby check up. But its now it is technically his well child appointment but I can't call it that because then I'm like old or something and I can't handle that but anyway. He is 41 1/2 inches tall and weighs in at a whopping 35.8 pounds! Wow where has the time gone. On a side note little Lilly truely is that, little. We weighed her out of curiousity and my little peanut is just over 22 pounds. Aww.. so tiny!

More to come soon...

0 comments: