Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm still here...

I can't believe it has been so long since my last post. I had just been putting it off for awhile then over the last few days I've wanted to update but my computer+blogger=pain in my booty! It just wouldn't work. My blog would come up then almost immediately I would get an error message!
Chris and I did it! We went away for the whole weekend. Just the two of us! It was the most amazing, wonderful, peaceful, fantabulous weekend I've had in a good long time. I have a few pictures from Miami and I will get those up soon. I promise!

2 comments:

Fire Dad said...

Glad you had a chance to get away.

fyredad

The Hines Family said...

WONDERFUL! I love it when Jamison & I get to get away. It helps to STOP being Mom & Dad and get back to being just you & him and remember why you married that guy to begin with. =)