Thursday, June 4, 2009

2 years ago

This very minute 2 years ago Lilly joined us weighing in at 8lbs 9oz. She has grown so much during her 2 short years. She has become a big girl and she melts my heart everyday. I don't know what I would do without my sweet Lilly bug! She is mommy's girl for sure and she has my heart. I love you Lilly and I am so proud to be your mommy!



My first time holding my beautiful baby, minutes after she was born.
Lilly's first picture with her big sister and brother.
Her very first picture at home.
June 4th, 2008. Happy 1st birthday!
June 4th, 2009. Happy 2nd birthday beautiful girl!

4 comments:

ronee said...

happy birthday lill! love you!

Vaiva said...

happy Birthday!! She's grown so much and is such a cutie!!

granny said...

happybirthday my sweet lilly.
I can remember 2 years ago today waiting on you to enter this world oh we were so happy you was a
beauitful baby we were so proud .
i will never forget that moment i love you lilly even tho i cant be there today you are in grannys heart today and always i love you so much
love your granny

Fire Dad said...

It was great seeing the pictures of Lilly and her first two years. Mary and I send our love.

fyredad