Monday, June 1, 2009

Lilly had a party!

My baby girl Lilly will be 2 on June 4th, but we had her party the weekend before so we could do it on a Saturday. The weekends in late May and June filled up fast.
I decided to do it at a Gym in Brunswick which is about 35 miles north of here. It was a bit farther than I thought, but we had lots of great friends make it out. The kids had a blast! They were running, jumping, swinging, and climbing all over that place. To me it was well worth the drive. I think Lilly had a good party with lots of good friends.
Coach helping Adrianna on the rings.


This is where Lilly spent most of her time. She just loved the foam block pit. She jumped in a few hundred times I think. :o)
This one was under the parachute.
The kids took turns putting these foam blocks between their feet and jumping all the way down the long trampoline and jumping into the pit. Lilly wasn't so sure.


Lilly blowing out her candles. There is another one on the other side of the picture but it's hidden.
Lilly loved all of her presents. Even if we did open them in the parking lot since we ran out of time in the gym and we pretty much got kicked to the curb.


This was our whole set up. I made cupcakes, sandwiches, and a fruit tray. There was also chips and drinks.

Lilly was just dancing and having a ball the whole time. Here they were throwing the foam blocks over a "wall" to the other team. Lilly just wanted to dance. This is one of her favorite songs. I don't know what it's called but it's the one from Madagascar. "I like to move it move it..." Lilly loves it!




Lilly's actually birthday is on Thursday so we will do another cake at home with a few presents. Sorry if the pics are a bit fuzzy. The kids were running nonstop the whole time so my poor camera couldn't quite hack it with all the movement. But it was all fun!


0 comments: