Friday, June 12, 2009

Random blah blah

  • I've been going to the gym off and on regularly for about a year and half. But the last month I've been going very regularly. Like almost everday while Chris was gone, and I hope to keep up with it now that he is home. Our local Rec Center has a great gym, and organized group classes, and free childcare! What more could I ask for right? My going to the gym in the morning gets me out of the house and gives me something to do for awhile without the kids, I know bad mommy wanting to be without the kids. The kids get to socialize with other children for an hour or two, and I get to try to get my body back. I never really got back to where I was was before babies. Well I got nowhere near that body, but I'm working on it. I've got some great ladies who keep me motivated and I try to do the same for them. But I just have to say the class that I took this morning totally kicked my butt, and I'm loving it. I might not love it tomorrow, but for now it's great! Wish me luck everyone on keeping my butt in the gym to look and feel human again.
  • Lilly is super grumpy. She has 3 teeth coming in and boy is it hurting her. I don't really know what to do to make her feel better. I don't like to have her medicated all the time so I don't really want to give her tylenol or motrin everyday, but something has to happen because she is mean.
  • Next week is VBS for Kenneth and Adrianna. They are both very excited about it. It is being held at the school where Kenneth went last year and was free. They will go for 1 week from 9 til noon. It will be nice to have short break for a week.
  • Chris came home with the boat on Wednesday night but we really haven't gotten to spend any time with him. He had duty on Thursday and is still working today, Friday. I hope he gets home at a decent time tonight so we can go out to dinner or something. He hopefully will have this weekend off too, which will be wonderful! Maybe we'll get out to the beach or pool or something.
  • It is so stinkin' hot here right now. It has been in the mid to upper 90s and looks like it is going to stay that way. I like summer. It's great to get to go to the beach and pool, but I hate how the kids just can't go out and play without pretty much melting into a puddle. :)
  • Lilly still has one stitch in her little finger from the accident. I tried to make an appointment to have her go in to have it removed and I was told that they only do that walk-in. So that should be simple right? It should, but I just can't find the time to get her in to get it done. Today we were going to do it, but being Friday they close for training or some nonsense from 11 til 1. So at 1 I plan on going in to get it taken care of. It's been over 2 weeks since it happened so I'm sure the last stitch needs to come out.

Well I know it's lots of random nonsense, but oh well! Have a good weekend everyone! Maybe I'll have some good pictures to show on Monday from our fun fun weekend. fingers crossed

0 comments: