Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh the things they say

My darling little boy is so sweet sometimes and others he is definitely not so sweet. I don't know how many times in a day I have to tell him to not throw things. I know it has to be at least 10. He never seems to listen. Well I know he hears me when I say it though.
Today as I was sweeping the kitchen floor I was tossing all of the toys into the living room. He came in just as a little whistle flew into the room. In his sweetest, I'm the boss, voice he says,
"Mommy, we don't throw things in the house. You should go to time out."
so I say, "oh, really?"
he says, while shaking his head, " uh huh, you have three minutes."

I could have just died. I love my little man so much. He drives me to insanity and back most days, but he sure does make me laugh. I just thought I would share. I hope everyone else's day is going as well as mine is today.

3 comments:

Vaiva said...

So how did you get out of being in time out? Or did you have to sit there for 3 min? Too funny!

Misty said...

Hmmm I'm thinking 24 minutes and could I have a time out also? Well, really I'd like to be sent to my room for 28 minutes. ;)

ronee said...

OH I would get 32 minutes..PLEASE can I have one!