Monday, October 27, 2008

Sickly baby

Lilly has been pretty sick for over a week now. I have been to and from the doctor and ER a few times trying to get something figured out. They drew blood and took samples from all over her poor little body. I will save you all the disgusting details, but Lilly was definitely having some issues. Well finally the doctors came through for us and we found out what was going on...she had Salmonella poisoning! I am told it will clear on it's own about 14 days from onset of symptoms. We are at about 8 days, so hopefully soon, we will begin to get back to normal.

4 comments:

Vaiva said...

Geeesh, poor Lilly!! Do you have any idea how she got it? I hope she feels better soon. Are there any symptoms that she had that can tell you that's what it is? Just in case I need to look for something like that in the future, would be good to know.
Sending good wishes and prayers your way!
Hugs!!

Mackenzie said...

Oh my gosh! Poor Lilly! :( I hope she starts feeling better soon! What do you think she got it from??

Let me know if you need anything, at all.

Anonymous said...

So sorry tp hear my baby is sick. We will pray for her and the family. Remember Paw Paw in your prayers he came home yesterday, after 40 days in hospitals. We are foryunaye to still have him around. He still has a long way to go. Give hugs and kisses to all the family, we sure miss you and hope to see you soon.
Love,
Nanny

Fire Dad said...

Sorry to hear about the little one. Mary and I send our love. Doing my best to arrange the next visit for my ride. Should know by Friday.

Love Mary and Bob