Saturday, October 4, 2008


Today was the St. Mary's Rock Shrimp Festival. I know, the what?! It was just an excuse to put on a parade and set up lots of booths to sell things. There was a jump thing where the kids get strapped into a harness and hoisted into the air on bungees. It sounds insanely unsafe right now, but Kenneth HAD to do it. He loved it. Adrianna was going to but she chickened out. Please pardon my video skills. I, for some reason, thought it smart to turn the camera part way through the video. I'm not the smartest, I know.


Here are some random pictures from the festival. Kenneth and Adrianna tried to do the climbing wall but weren't able to make it. They gave it a good try though. :)



3 comments:

Vaiva said...

Love the sideways video. I'v done the same thing too once.
I love pic of Adrianna and Lilly. Two sisters...how sweet.

Vaiva said...

Also, I tagged you. You're it. Check my blog for details!!

mom aka granny said...

what a pretty little girl boy she is growing so fast.
love mom aka granny