Friday, February 20, 2009

Facebook survey about Chris

  1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? football, basketball, tennis...heck any sport pretty much.
  2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Honey Mustard
  3. What's one food he doesn't like? green beans is just about it. He eats most everything.
  4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? beer just about any kind
  5. Where did he go to high school? Marcellus High School in Marcellus Michigan
  6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 to 10 1/2
  7. There isn't a 7 huh? Strange.
  8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Meatball sub I think
  9. What would this person eat every day if he could? banana shakes (is that a food?) or chips
  10. What is his favorite cereal? he's not really picky, but he really likes the ones that are marketed toward kids. :o)
  11. What would he never wear? he's not fond of pink
  12. What is his favorite sports team? Titans
  13. Who did he vote for? he didn't get to vote this year, but he wanted to vote for McCain
  14. Who is his best friend? definitely me
  15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? I don't talk about what's bothering me.
  16. What is his heritage? I heard German at some point, but really I dunno. American fits.
  17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? He is really a pie kind of guy, but if he had to choose a cake it would be anything with a whipped topping.
  18. Did he play sports in high school? Yes, just about all of them I think. But soccer seemed to be his favorite.
  19. What could he spend hours doing? watching TV and playing video games
  20. What is one unique talent he has? He is sooo handy. If something is broken, he knows what it could be. And he usually knows how to fix it.

3 comments:

Vaiva said...

That's funny that there' no nr.7. I didn't notice when I did mine :)

Misty said...

I didn't notice either, but I'm sort of clueless lately so no surprise to me! By the way, #17 could be taken totally wrong, lol. And yes, I remember your parents read this and come on Kelly, where are your dirty comments???

ronee said...

Great misty..now all i can think of is chris and sunshine..and him eating pie...with whipped cream..not the imagine i needed!
xoxo
ronee