Tuesday, February 10, 2009

From left: Ingrid, Abby, Maurika with Becky, Carrie with Maggie, Des, and myself. We had a really good time and I am so glad that I have such a great group of wardroom wives.
The kids were watching "the funny show", or America's funniest home videos to everyone else. They all just hung out and laughed their little butts off.

We went to the zoo a couple of days ago and Lilly just kept hugging the goats. She is so funny somtimes.


He hates it when I do this. I always do this to him. I take all kinds of pictures of him when he isn't looking. We were on our way to our party the other night. I just wanted to do it to show him off a bit. hehe



This was the beautiful sunset on the way to Jekyll Island. It was so beautiful!

I don't have any pictures from from the party with my camera. I left it in the car by accident, and we had to park about a billion miles away so I wasn't going to walk in my uncomfy shoes in the cold. I'm a whiner! We did pay for a picture with their photographer and it should be back soon and I will post it. I promise!




1 comments:

Misty said...

That is a beautiful picture!