Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm still here and still kicking!

  • Lilly is feeling 100% better and is bandage free! She looks to be healing wonderfully. We have a check up tomorrow to see how the docs say she is doing.
  • Chris came home!! But now he's gone again...bummer.
  • Lilly's birthday party is on Saturday so I spent today shopping for supplies and now baking cupcakes.
  • Tomorrow I'm taking Kenneth and Adrianna to see Up! with Misty and Jack.
  • Tomorrow is also Ladies Night and sushi night!
  • I went to the CDC (child development center) on base and got Kenneth signed up for PreK! Woo Hoo. But I had to get up at 3:45 to be able to do it. Yuck! But now he has a spot for school next year at a great school.
  • I really really miss family and wish that we could visit, or have some visitors here. It gets lonely here sometimes.
  • I can't wait for Chris to come home and to hopefully have a weekend vacation if we can make it work.
  • I'm back at the gym pretty regularly. I hope I can get back in the hang of going. It's good for me.
  • School is out and the Aquatic center is open. Too bad we haven't been able to go because it has been raining buckets for about 10 days now.

Ummm...I think that's all the randoms I can think of right now. I will update with some pictures soon.

0 comments: