Monday, June 9, 2008

Busy weekend


On Friday we did some yard work and just hung out outside for awhile. I got to learn how to drive a riding lawn mower. It was actually alot of fun. How boring am I really? My idea of a good time involves a riding mower. :)

Lilly's birthday party was on Saturday. She had 3 parties in all. What a busy little girl she was. But even after 2 others she still did wonderfully for her party on Saturday. We had a small group of wonderful friends and their children come over. We had cake, and a pinata, and opened all of her presents. This little girl has so much stuff. Thanks to everyone who got our little girl something for her birthday. It will all get a lot of use.

Then on Sunday Chris and I got to go on a date. It was wonderful! I just love being able to go out and spend some time with him. I am so thankful to have him home. We went to see the new Indiana Jones movie, and had a late lunch. Then we went and wandered around Lowe's for awhile and ended up buying some flowers. There just isn't alot to do here in Kingsland, but we at least got to go out and spend some time together. We plan on doing it again this next weekend while my mom is still here.

0 comments: