Monday, June 16, 2008

I wanna...

I totally forgot to mention in yesterdays post about us going to the zoo. We went on Father's Day and had a really good time. It was super hot and sticky, but nice still. But the part that I liked the very most was the part when I got to touch and feed a stingray! It was the neatest thing I think I have ever done. I was just so into that I wasn't ready to leave that area, even when everyone else was. I really think that I could have stayed there for HOURS. I also got bit by one of them. I was feeding them little fish halves and when they come along to eat it the swim right over your hand since there mouth is on the bottom. I guess I didn't let go soon enough because the little critter bit my pinky! Hard. They don't have teeth but it still hurt. Just imagine a toddler with no teeth chomping down on your little finger. Youch! Even with that though it was the coolest thing ever. Their skin is a really rubbery feeling stuff. I bet a dolphin feels similar. I really want to go and swim with the dophins sometime. I keep dropping the hints about it to Chris. I wonder if he is getting them, so maybe sometime he will take me to do it. There is a place in Orlando (which is only a few hours from here) that does it. Someday...

That kind of has me thinking. I have been coming up with a list of things that I really want to do sometime in the not so distant future. Not saying that it will be this year or next but at some point. I want to:

  • swim with the dophins
  • go out of the US
  • go on a cruise
  • scuba diving
  • sky diving
  • learn to play golf
  • camp in a cabin in the woods in the middle of nowhere
  • ride in a race car
  • Sea World and Disney
  • ride a horse on the beach

That is a pretty extensive list I see. There are probably more that I just can't think of right now. Boy would I have a lot of fun if we had lots of time and lots of money. :) Someday...

I was trying to add some pictures, but blogger is being goofy now. So maybe later.

1 comments:

Melis said...

Hey Sunshine! I loved the rays too and I got bit by one also and everyone around me thought I was crazy! It did hurt so much! Everyone kept saying, "they don't have teeth" but it hurts anyway! Haha! Just so you know, btw, military and up to 3 direct dependents can get into SeaWorld free once per year - email me and I'll give you details - but you should definitely think about making that a summer trip since you don't have to pay admission. AND you can feed more rays there!