Sunday, June 15, 2008

Outside fun

I am such a bad blogger here lately. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day for it.
We have been going to the Aquatic center in town, to the beach, the zoo, and just hanging out in the back yard. Also Chris and I got to go out on 2 dates this past week. We went out last Sunday and then yesterday as well. It is wonderful to get to spend some time with him. I keep pretty busy most days during the day, but come the evenings all I really want to do is to hang out with Chris since he is home. There seems like there is always something going on. But what fun it is!


Here are a few of the pictures from this past week. Let me know you're reading. :)
Kenneth really wanted to use Daddy's tools so Chris let him use a real drill. He was so very excited. He wants to be just like his daddy.
This is pretty much how Lilly spends her time in our back yard. She is either digging in the dirt with the big kids, or she is just chilling in her baby swing.

Out local aquatic center is awesome. We were there 3 days this past week, and the kids just love it. It's a wonderful way to get them outside and stay cool at the same time.

We love the beach. It was super hot on Saturday, and Chris was day after duty, but we had a wonderful time. The kids (Chris included there) built a sand castle with a river around it. They were trying to get it to fill with water, but Lilly kept stepping in the river and blocking it or caving in the sides. :) She is ever so helpful.

So last Sunday Chris and I went and saw Indiana Jones. It was really good. And then yesterday we went out again. We went to a really yummy Japanese restaurant in Jax and then saw another movie. This time we saw The Hulk. I really liked it. I had such a good time going out with my husband and getting to know him again. It just seems that after he has been gone for so long we needed that.

3 comments:

Memorie said...

I'm reading! I always mean to tell you what an absolute doll Lilly is!! She's like a little girl Kenneth!! Glad you guys are doing well...you look very happy!!!

Vaiva said...

I'm always reading too!! I'm glad you got to reacquaint with Chris. I know what you mean. Josh and I did the best we could in the evenings when Katrina would go to sleep. So happy to hear y'all are having fun . I'm living through you in that wonderful weather. Here it's still 60 in the mornings and rains most days. Ugh, I want to be in the south...

Anonymous said...

what a great way to keep up with my "sunshine" & family. we love you all so very very much. keep the pix going.
nanny