Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Felling better

Lilly is doing so much better today. Her eyes are only a little red and the majority of the bumps are now gone. I am so relieved. We haven't been up to much of anything here lately other than lots of doctors appointments. And we still have more to do. I have one tomorrow, and Lilly has another eye appointment on Monday. I hope that this will be the last ones for awhile. I am keeping my fingers crossed that no one else gets sick or hurt. Think it will help?

I finally got a few minutes to post this really cute video of Lilly. It was a week or so ago, just before the eye issue started. She was watching Kenneth flip and she really wanted to be like her big brother. She is so darn cute, and she has no fear! I see an Olympic gymnast in training. Don't you? If so I had better start saving all my pennies.

2 comments:

Vaiva said...

She's adorable! Love the flips!

Fire Dad said...

Glad to hear she is doing better
dad