Monday, September 1, 2008

Random Nonsense

Vaiva, I'm here! :) You were worried I had run away huh?

I am having a hard time keeping up. Can't you tell? It seems to be nonstop around here these days. Between meetings, playdates, dr. appts, and school stuff I don't have a free moment to just sit on the computer. I only make getting caught up harder on myself by waiting so long. Now I have so much to say that I don't even know where to start.
Tropical storm Fay turned out to be nothing really. We got some wind and alot of rain, but thats about it. We didn't even lose power. We just hung out at home and watched TV for a few days. Adrianna had some time off and Chris got a day as well. It was actually kind of nice. We might get to do it again really soon if Hanna comes our way like it has predicted. We'll see!


Chris got some baseball tickets from the boat. We went to see a Jax Suns game. We took only Kenneth and Adrianna and it was wonderful. Kenneth and Adrianna had a lot of fun. The didn't watch alot of the game but it was interesting. We had fun.

The Tennessee Titans are coming to Jacksonville in November. I am trying to get tickets to go. The USO offers free tickets to some of the NFL games, so I think that I can get them for free! I am very excited about that. I hope it works out.

I have had like a billion doctors appointments here lately. I have some skin issue we are trying to get figured out so I've been a bit down and out since Friday as I now have 3 stitches I am babying on my foot from a procedure they did. Just more to add to my already crazy life. :)

Kenneth had his open house at his new school a few days ago. He will officially be a preschooler tomorrow. Oh, its so crazy to think my baby boy is now starting school. He really seemed to like his teacher when he met her. He talked about Ms. Melody for days after. Tomorrow is the day though, so we will see how he feels then.

I took this video of Lilly a few days ago. She loves her hooded towels. Everyday after bath she wants to wear it around for awhile. She just runs around like crazy with it blowing behind her. She just laughs the whole time. So cute.



This is about the extent of damage we saw from Fay. This is NOT our house. It's our neighbor's. No one was hurt, and there was no damage to the house really.
Kenneth got an autograph from the Jax Suns' mascot.

Kenneth and Adrianna were so very excited before the game started.

I WILL DO BETTER WITH KEEPING UP. I PROMISE!

2 comments:

ronee said...

I miss my lily!
xoxo
ronee

Vaiva said...

There you are. Glad to hear all is well. Love the pics and video as always.