Tuesday, September 9, 2008

poor poor Lilly

My poor Lilly has had some issues lately. We went for her 15 month well baby check up last week. She weighs in at 20 lbs and 11 oz. She is such a skinny little thing. For her height she is in the 14th percentile for her age. She is tall though. Anyway her eye has been a little red rimmed and I thought it was just allergies. The doc says she has pink eye and that it will go away in a few days. 5 days later her eye is now both eyes, and they are swollen covered in bumps and just really gross. We were sent to a pediatric Opthamologist (a children's eye doctor) down in Jax. The doctors still don't really know what is the matter with her eyes but they don't believe that it is pink eye or we would have all caught it. She is now on antibiotics and an ointment for her eyes and we have to go back in a week for another appointment. We have been at the clinic at least once a week for about a month now for either Kenneth, Lilly, or myself. I am really starting to dislike these Navy doctors!
It just seeems like there is always something going on. Can't things just be calm and normal for awhile? Please?!
I do have more updates and pictures and even a video to post, but now is not the time. Soon...

3 comments:

Vaiva said...

Poor little Lilly. I hope she gets better soon. And I think Navy doctors is really luck of the draw. They are either awesome, or aweful. I hope all off you get better soon. Sorry to hear about all the troubles.
Hugs!!

ronee said...

i hate this clinic. they are lame!
xoxo
ronee

Misty said...

I'll 2nd that the clinic is lame. They've NEVER had the correct diagnosis for Jack and it can be as simple as an ear infection. She's a peanut but a very cute peanut! Hope she's better soon.