Monday, September 22, 2008

Random blah blah

We haven't been doing too much here lately. Chris has been super busy, but the kids and I have been hanging out around the house for the majority of the time. Chris was on shift work last week. He had to go into work at 1:30 pm and he got home at about 1am. It was an awful shift, but not the worst. He starts another one soon, and it will be worse.

Adrianna had her fall festival at school on Friday. It was alot of fun for the kids. We bought tickets and they got to wander around and play games and win cheesy little prizes. It was fun.

Lilly has started saying a few more words. Her newest ones are paper and look. It still amazes me to see my little one becoming so big right before my very eyes. Everyday she gets just a little bit meaner and a whole lot smarter.

I got out her toddler bed and put it into her room. I wanted to see how she would do with it. This is the age where we moved Kenneth into it and he loved it and we didn't have to put him back into the crib. But Lilly is a bit more stubborn and she won't stay in her big girl bed. She has alot more important things to do. I try everyday to get her to sleep in it and only one time have I been successful, and that was only because she was already asleep when I put her into it. :) I will get her there soon enough. I don't really want to rush her out of the crib though so I am just going to wait until she decides she wants to be there.

A friend made some really cute sub pillows for her little girl. I have seen them a few times now and I just have to give them a try. I will be posting pictures of that soon. Who knows if it will come out, but they are just so cute. I have to give it a try. I may as well get some use from my sewing machine. I never use it. I love having it, but I never have anything to do with it.

My dad, step-mom, step-sister, and brother in law are coming to Jacksonville for a visit in November. I am so excited to get to see them. We are going to go to a football game. The weekend they will be here will the Jacksonville Jaguars will be playing the Tennessee Titans. I haven't ever been to a NFL game so I am very excited. I just have to work on getting a sitter for the kids.

I got my newest electric bill... and it has gone down! Yay now its only $272! I know, nothing to be excited about, but at least it is going the right way. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it continues to go down.

Just a lot of blah blah blah from me. Maybe in a few days I will have a worth while post. :)

This is the only time Lilly has slept in her bed. She looks like such a big girl! Notice the pink and white blanket she has. That is her favorite blanket. It's a custom creation from Misty. Thanks Misty!

Kenneth and Lilly really love playing outside. Now that it has been cooler for a few days we have actually been able to go out. Lilly loves lollipops. That's all I can say about this one.

1 comments:

Vaiva said...

Oh, Lilly is getting so big, sleeping in big girl bed.
Good luck with the sub pillows!! Definitely post pics when you're done.