Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My how time flies...

Things have been moving right along around here as usual. The time just flies by. I can't believe that it is mid-September already. How crazy is that?! I started getting out some of my Halloween decorations today. I just couldn't wait another day to put up some. I didn't get them all out, just a few. I plan on getting the rest out in a week or two more. I love this time of year. I love getting the house all festive for the holidays. We were at WalMart today and the kids were looking at Halloween costumes. It is going to be difficult to find something for everyone. Adrianna is super picky about what she wants to be. She wants something girly, a bride, angel, or princess of some sort. Surprised? I'm not. Kenneth wants something that doesn't have anything over his face. That narrows it down alot. We'll see what we can figure out.
I am thrilled that Chris will be able to do Halloween with us this year, hopefully. I guess he could end up with duty that day. That would be our luck.

I took Lilly back to the eye doctor on Monday. We finally figured out that what she had in her eyes was a Staph infection. The antibiotics and ointment did the trick and she is as good as new. It's just so scary that she picked up something that could have been serious just while we were out and about doing our normal everyday stuff. I need to invest in more antibacterial wipes. :)

Today we had breakfast with some really good friends. The kids did pretty well all things considered. It is still hard to take the two out without a daddy. Lilly and I did lunch yesterday and that was alot more manageable. She is getting to be really difficult, but it's easier to handle one difficult one than two.

Last weekend we had a couple of get togethers with friends. Lilly got to ride a tractor and a little 4 wheeler. She loved them both! During the tractor ride, Adrianna got thrown out of the back of the back of the tractor. Jack sped off faster than she was ready for and she took a tumble on the pavement. She's okay though. The kids also got to do a slip and slide. So much fun in so few days. Its crazy!

Lilly was getting a little "push" down the slip and slide. She absolutely loved it!
Lilly was riding with a good buddy, Jack, and Kenneth was racing in the BMW behind. What fun!
Lilly wanted a turn in the beemer.

Now these roses are just a random thought I needed to add in here. Kenneth bought me these roses 19 days ago! I have never had roses that lasted for nearly 3 weeks. I took this picture today. The are beginning to wilt a tiny bit, but otherwise they look fantastic!

Lilly really liked this little 4 wheeler of Jack's. She knew how to push the go button really well. The stopping and turning she wasn't so good at. We are going to have to get her one soon. She just likes it so much.

1 comments:

Vaiva said...

Glad to hear Lilly is doing better. Looks like y'all are having so much fun with all those cars. I guess we'll be getting one for Katrina once she gets a big bigger. Josh had an eye on some of them before she was even born :)...boys...:)