Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was a blast. That's really all I can say. We had yummy dinner at Osaka before (the kids LOVED it), and then we had trick or treating and lots of candy. I hope everyone else had a good one.

Kenneth got to use the rigged chopsticks. He loved it!
Lilly loved the shrimp so much. She ate all of mine and a few of her sisters too!
Aren't they so cute?!
She knew exactly what to do. She didn't need any help at all. She can even say Thank You all by herself.
This is how they got around from house to house. :)
And what is better after trick or treating than checking out all the goods?!






2 comments:

Vaiva said...

Cute costumes!!

mom aka granny said...

I bet they got lots of goodies
I can remember when you went out spooking..... you love it and so did I... love to all mom