Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh my...

I just have to scream and yell and throw and all out fit here just to get it off my chest. What is it with things in my house breaking? Not just oh no big deal things, but holy friggin cow that costs how much items! Yes, we are up to three pretty major things in our house that now need to be repaired or replaced. Ugh, and the cheapest one is the $400 Playstation. Along with that is the water softener and my washer. The washer just broke today, and at a most inopportune time too. Not there is a good time in a house with 3 children for a washer to be broken! I am just so stressed right now. What is going on?! All this at once! It's Christmas time too! What am I gonna do? I just want to say I'm mad darn it! Down right ticked off!

1 comments:

Vaiva said...

Sorry to hear that. Hang in there. Lots of hugs!!