Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lots of pictures.

Chris and the kids put up the Christmas lights over the weekend. It looks great!
Brrr...it's been cold outside.

We saw the Titans play the Jacksonville Jaguars while my family was in town. Boy oh boy what a game!



We're showing our spirit while tailgating.


Aww...



My dad was making jokes about that chain being attached to that anchor.

My niece Lindsey playing with Lilly at the beach. It was about 80 degrees out that day. Lilly went swimming. :o)

BEAUTIFUL




We spent some time out at the park since the weather was wonderful. What's better than friends, family, and great weather?!

Not sure what they were looking at... but it's cute.




These are the 3 of the best things to happen to me. EVER!

Cheese!

Mmmmm...popcorn



Yes, we're goofy. I know it, and we love it.
Check out her right eye. That brown spot has been there for over a year. I love it.

Ignore the messy garage. Isn't she just so beautiful?

I have really slacked on my blog here lately. Things are so busy around here now. I have the feeling it will be slowing way down in not so distant future. I think I will have more time to blog soon. But until then enjoy this boat load of pictures that I have accumulated over the past few weeks. Wow...there are a lot of them. :o)

2 comments:

Vaiva said...

Your kids are so cute and adorable! Love all the pictures.

mom aka granny said...

hey ,
Finally some pics they are worth waiting for my grandchildren are beauitful and looking at them growing every day...boy o boy I miss them so much .And I miss you too. baby.
love mom aka granny