Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving was a success I think. All of the food was delicious, and the company was wonderful. We ate a yummy late lunch and then we put up our Christmas tree. Then, later in the evening we went to the Captain's house for a late dessert. We were able to hang out for a while and socialize. All in all Thanksgiving was a really good day.
Today Chris was really busy at work, and tomorrow he has duty...again. Oh how I hate this schedule. I really was enjoying his off crew type schedule and now we are back to this. Oh where did the time go?
I have to get Christmas shopping finished. Adrianna wants a Nintendo DS so we are trying to decide if that is what we want to do or not. She is getting to the age where she doesn't really want toys anymore so its getting harder and harder to figure out what to do for her. I am really slacking this year on my shopping. I have a lot to do in the next few weeks huh?
I will try to post pictures of our tree and from Thanksgiving tomorrow. I have an interesting picture of the fudge pie that I made. Lets just say Kenneth likes to use his fingers to eat. :o)

1 comments:

Misty said...

I'd say it was a huge success! We had such a great time, the food was amazing, kids totally adorable and the day just flew by with fun! Thanks for having us. =)