Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm here. I haven't died. Thanks for worrying about me Vaiva. I do apologize for abandoning you all for such a long long time though. It has just been madness around here. (as always)
I had a wonderful, but way too short, visit with my dad and Mary. I miss you guys already so much!
We went to a Titans game! Yay Titans!
I am helping to plan a Thanksgiving Feast for Kenneth's school. Where or where can I find those blasted Thanksgiving plates and napkins??
I met a new friend from the boat.
Chris and I are going out tomorrow night with boat people. Japanese!
I found a new sitter. Keep your fingers crossed for me that everything goes well with her. We really need this.
I have a dentist appointment to get some work done. Kenneth has a dentist appointment and Lilly is almost due for her 18 month well baby visit. My oh my where has the time gone.
And all while this is going on I am trying my very best to clean my house. My little human tornadoes are just so very good at destroying it as soon as it is done.

I do have pictures from all of our adventures. I will add those very soon. I promise!

3 comments:

Vaiva said...

There you are! Glad to hear all is well. Can't wait to see the pics.

mom aka granny said...

hello honey,
Its mom
I love coming home or @ work being able to read and see all you guys and listen to your relaxing music.It make my day...
getting to see my grandbabies even tho I cant be there it mays me feel close to you so keep in touch...
love to all mom

Vaiva said...

Where did you go again? Still waiting for those pictures you promised :)