Thursday, May 7, 2009

Catch up pictures

I can't believe it has been over a week since my last post. I apologize. There is always loads going on here. My calendar runneth over with events. :o) So here is the gist of what we have been doing...

Gigantic spiders! I found this one in my garage! Ewww...I hate the south just because of the nasty spiders, scorpions, hornets, wasps, and lots of other icks.
Trips to Chuck E. Cheese in the middle of the week. I know it's a hard life, but someone has to do it.

Half naked golf. Sounds like fun eh?


Swimming in the backyard pool, because gosh when it's over 90 degrees in May you have to do something to not melt.
And soccer and more soccer and more soccer!

And somewhere in between we have had several doctors appointments, dentists appointments, meetings, lots of soccer games, and a night out with the girls. All the while Chris has been working 12 or more hour days almost every day.






2 comments:

Shelly said...

OMG that is the biggest effin' spider I've ever seen!!! Did you completely freak out?!?!? What did you do, run over it with the car?

Sunshine said...

I totally freaked out. Mainly because I almost touched it. I thought it was one of those plastic spider rings from Halloween and right as I was about to grab it, it moved! I screamed! I squashed it with huge shoe.