Monday, May 18, 2009

Lots of goings on

In May comes the end to most things around our house. Adrianna is finishing up school this week, Girl Scouts are over now for the year, Kenneth is finishing up school, soccer is done, and our time with Chris being home and working insane hours has ended too. It has been one thing after another and then another here for awhile. Hopefully with the end of all these things it will be calmer and quieter around the house. I sure need a little break.




Adrianna is now a Junior Girl Scout instead of the Brownie she was before. Huge deal!


I just snap random photos wherever we are.


Kitty houses work well for Lillys too.



Last morning of snuggle time with daddy.




We have our passes now to the aquatic center so we'll be there alot.

Lilly painting her hands.


I know it's not really much of a post but really it's all I can do for now. I'm tired. Down to the bone exhausted. Maybe I'll be able to come up with something better another day.


0 comments: