Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chris and I are hoping to take a vacation for a weekend sometime this summer. I want to go to Miami or somewhere close to that so that I can see the beautiful turquoise water. I want it to be just him and me. We haven't gotten to do anything like that in a really long time. And the times that we ever had away are so few. We are celebrating our 5 year anniversary this year and he should actually be around for it. Sounds wonderful doesn't it? The only problem is we need to find a sitter for a whole weekend. Hmmm.... I wonder if there are any grandparents who would be willing to come and hang out for a weekend with the best grandkids ever?!


Looks like paradise doesn't it?

4 comments:

Fire Dad said...

I know of a couple that might be interested.
firedad

ronee said...

send me those kids! you are chris go and have fun! we can have our own beach fun! I just feel bad for kenneth..we dont have any boy things!
i am sure he won't mind the pink hello kitty apron while he is made to play kitchen..right?

The Miller Family said...

I would be happy to help :o) You do so much for all you friends that you deserve a break!!!

Sunshine said...

Aww... thanks guys. I may take you up on the offer. How's July for everyone? haha. Hey Firedad the kids would love to see you and grandma. Please visit!