Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dora

Anyone who knows my Lilly knows that she has a minor Dora the Explorer obsession. Well I came across a few article about a new supposed to be improved Dora. here's one I personally hate this idea. She's not going to be for my Lilly's age anymore. Now she's trying to get my money for Adrianna. What was wrong with the pudgy little Dora with a backpack and a map? He cute little haircut was perfect too. Now she's going to look all big kid like. I hate it and I won't be buying the stuff anymore when she changes!
before:



after:

3 comments:

Mary said...

I agree. I like Dora the way she is.

Vaiva said...

Oh my gosh. I can't believe they are doing it. I'm glad Katrina is still too little to be into characters, but this is crazy.

The Miller Family said...

That's crazy, but I can't say that Dora is my favorite show. Now her cousin Diego is a different story.