Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Twilight

I have read the Twilight series now 3 times and I've seen the movie 3 times as well. That should be enough shouldn't it?! Tell me why I am now going to start reading the series AGAIN? I'm always a little sad when I get to the end of book 4 and then I don't another to go on to. So I just start all over. I just love the whole story. True love above all else is the message I get out of it. If you haven't read it I highly suggest that you atleast give them a shot.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

OMG Sunshine I can't tell you how happy I was to read your post! I am on Twilight for the 3rd time also!! I saw the movie twice in the theaters and have streamed parts of it online. It is such a great series!! =)

ronee said...

I have a suggestion...read Midnight Sun. It is the first book from Edwards view!
xoxo
ronee

The Miller Family said...

I have a maganize for you with an article about Twilight...I left it in my car so next time I see you remind me :o)

Mary said...

Do you need a Mrs. Cullen necklace too? LOL
The series is great and I wasn't ready for it to be over yet!