Monday, March 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNETH!

4 years ago today at 2:51 pm the most amazing thing happened to me. God gave me one of the most wonderful gifts ever! Kenneth graced us with his appearance 5 days late weighing in at 8lbs. 4oz. The time has flown by and I can't believe that it has been 4 years already. I love him more with every moment that passes and I can't imagine a world without him in it. He is a loving, carefree, rambunctious, sweet heart of a little boy and I am blessed to be able to call myself his mother.
I love you Kenneth! Happy birthday baby boy!

Just moments after he was born

Our first night.

His 1st birthday party!


His 2nd birthday party! Yummy cake!


His 3rd birthday party!






And here he is today on his 4th birthday. So big!

I will post some pictures of his party after we have one. We are going to wait for Chris to come come for the real party.

7 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy 4th Birthday to your little man!!! =)

The Miller Family said...

Happy birtday "funny friend" :o)

Misty said...

Wow, he's grown so fast! Happy 4th Birthday Kenneth!!! We've so enjoyed seeing you grow over the years.

Mackenzie said...

Happy Birthday Kenneth!! Hope he has a great day. He's so cute! :)

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Kenneth!!! Wow, they sure do grow up fast!!! He's so handsome!

mom aka granny said...

happy birthday my sweet grandson you have gotten so big each and everyday i remember when god brought u to us oh what a happy day and you have brought us happy days since i love you today and everyday . love you granny

rachel said...

Happy Birthday Kenneth!! Hope you had a great day and a great party.