Monday, March 16, 2009

me=slacker blogger

It's been a while since my last post I see. Well my main reason is that Chris is home, technically. The boat brought him back atleast. I haven't seen him much though. He hasn't even gotten one day off so I haven't so much been busy with him. I've more been trying to stay busy to keep from going insane. It is so hard when someone you haven't seen for a month is FINALLY home and you still don't get to see them. Oh it's torture! I hope that things will be getting back to normal sometime soon. We sure do want to spend some time with Chris.

I have some pictures and stuff to share, but I don't have time for it all now so until then just enjoy these cute little kids!

Adrianna was here, but she wouldn't stop building sand castles to come and join us by the water! Wow early March and it is warm enough for the beach!
Lilly just loves the ocean. Everytime the wave would come in and touch her she would just laugh and scream. It was a beautiful day!

0 comments: