Thursday, July 10, 2008

Some pictures from our adventures

So I know it has taken me a long time to get all this around. It has just been busy around here lately. These are only a few of what was taken during our time in Chicago. They are all out of order though and I really didn't want to take the time to rearrange them.(lazy I know)
Well enjoy and let me know what you think.
The kids did wonderfully on the flights. We were all checking it out before take off.
This polar bear was awesome. He kept swimming over to the glass. Over and over and over... We were there for about 20 minutes and he did it the whole time. Kenneth loved it.

Kenneth loved the train ride. I think that is what he was most excited about.

Kenneth riding the sea turtle at the Shedd Aquarium.
Lilly was so fascintated by the fish. She would stand there and stare for as long as I would let her.
The only thing that Kenneth kept talking about when we went to the Lincoln Park zoo was the zebra. So we took a picture and now he wants to hang this one up in his room. Too cute.

Yeah, we went on that at the Navy Pier.
Lilly loves her grandma.
There were butterflies all over, and she just loved it.
Kenneth and Jack with with the gorilla. (by the way Kenneth is the one on the far left not the one in the middle) :)
This was my favorite part of the Brookfield zoo. I got to see dolphins!

Grandpa and Kenneth on the trolley.
Lilly loved that she could hang out the window of the trolley in downtown Chicago.
Wow! That is the Sear's Tower. Huge huh?
The view from the top of the tower was amazing.


0 comments: