Wednesday, July 23, 2008

trying to catch up a bit


Kenneth wanted a snack. I guess a whole tomato will do the trick! He ate almost the entire thing.

Lilly just kicks back on her little couch and has a snack. She is just like her daddy. Hehe.
We had so much fun at the beach. I took all 3 of the kids by myself and no one got lost or hurt. :) Adrianna was riding her boogie board almost the entire time. She was catching some pretty good waves. And Kenneth was actually playing in the water! Shhh... don't tell anyone, but I think he secretly really likes water and just pretends not to.
She is getting so big it hurts!
My baby girl is growing so fast.
My 2 girls. What would I do without them?
They are a pain in the butt most of the time, but it really makes it worth it when they show that they really do like one another. I know they do, but they just bug the crap out of each other. I love my babies so much. (I guess they technically aren't babies any more eh?)

I have not been the best blogger lately. I just haven't had a lot of time. This house is madness with all 3 kids here all day long. And when I do finally have the quiet time I am just beat, and want to spend some time with Chris. His work schedule has been horrid. It has been at the earliest of 7:30 before he gets home. We have had water leaks, lots of storms, school shopping and just trying to have some fun. And all of this while Chris was at work. Wow its been busy! I wonder what kind of stuff we can get into if he ever has some time off. Here are some pictures I have taken over the past while.

1 comments:

Shane and Tabitha said...

It is hard for me to believe that my big (little) sister has such beautiful children. Sis I am so so proud of you and your family.