Monday, July 14, 2008

What's that noise you say?

No that noise you hear isn't the newest of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre flicks. And no, I'm not chasing my children around the house beating them. But if you were to walk by our house sometime after naps when we always have kids inside playing they you would think someone is dieing inside. These kids have the most ear piercing, glass shattering scream I have ever heard. And no amount of "hey knock it off" or "quit screaming like a girl" is going to make them stop. It has been going on for as long as I can remember and although I wish it would stop (for the sake of my throbbing brain) I don't think they will ever stop the screaming when playing. So if you are in the neighborhood or heck even the county and you hear the screams coming from the Smith house, don't be alarmed. It's just my kids having fun.

1 comments:

Buster and Mary said...

Enjoy it now. You will miss it later. Kids grow up before you can turn arround. We remember those days.

Hugs and Kisses to all of you.