Tuesday, January 20, 2009

catch up

House cleaned...Check
Baby sleeping...Check
Car issues over...Check
Chris working...Check
Now it's time for a post!
Enjoy the pictures. I'm sorry it is so long in coming, but life just doesn't slow down a bit.
They were so excited. I just wanted to sleep. But it's christmas morning. What can you do? (its still dark out)
So sleepy...


New nintendo DS. She is hooked.
Lilly loved unwrapping all the presents.

This was the hit of Christmas. We have since bought another one and lots of replacement darts. Boys and there toys.

Boredom in the car leads Lilly to try to give her doggy milk. It kept her busy though.


My dad and some of his grandbabies. The little red head is my neice. Adrianna was off playing with her art sets. She couldn't be bothered to join the picture. haha

Adrianna would have played in the snow all day had we let her.
Kenneth lovin' it!

Kenneth just HAD to do a snow angel. He loved the snow!
Chris's grandma, mom, and of course the kids and himself.
This is what we left. I hated leaving while it was snowing so much.

My dad, the kids, and me. Notice Kenneth's wonderful face. He has to make a goofy face anytime I want to take a picture. What a silly boy!
My new car! I love it!

2 comments:

Melis said...

Aw! I'm glad pictures are back! I stalk all the time waiting for updates! I know how hectic life can be! Thank you again for the crib! It's beautiful and sooo appreciated you have no idea! I can't wait to get Justin to put it together (no way I'm figuring it out!!!) and get the nursery set up when I figure out what I've got in my belly here... I'll send pictures! Thanks again Sunshine and of course you, Lilly!

The Miller Family said...

Looks like so much fun in the snow!!