Saturday, January 31, 2009

How can an activity that I normally love become such a chore? Chris and I went shopping today. We ventured down to St. John's Towncenter in Jax. I love that place. The stores are great, and there are a ton of really good restaurants in the area. We ate at PF Chang's. It was my first time, and I really liked it.
After lunch we went to do a little shopping. Oh God what a nightmare that turned out to be. Lilly and Kenneth were just crazy little monsters in Dillard's. We really needed to shop for some clothes for an upcoming boat party, and the kids were really having none of it. They were whining and running all over. Ugh...I am glad it's over with. I WILL NOT be going shopping with them anytime soon.
And to think I was so excited to finally get to do some clothes shopping.

2 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Ben and I had our date night at PF Changs just last night. I hope you tried the lettuce wraps! And shopping with kids??? There is a reason you haven't been lately. Next time bring them here :o)

Vaiva said...

Man, I hate shopping for clothes for me. I end up buying stuff for Josh and Katrina instead. Last time at JCPenny, we picked out some stuff for Katrina, and I thought I'll go check out women's section. As soon as I set my foot there, I looked around, and said I'm out of here. Too much stuff to look through, and was way too overwhelming. I'll try to do it though when Josh gets back, and I'll take an afternoon off.