Sunday, January 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIANNA!

Adrianna's party was a complete success. The kids all seemed like they had alot of fun and we all got to celebrate with Adrianna. To me that's all that matters. We had some fun bowling, ate some pizza and cake, then opened some presents. Simple but lots of fun!
Present time!

Too much fun...oh yeah and cake.Yummy

Cutting the first piece.

So excited!

Happy Birthday to you.

What a cheeseball!Her eyes are closed, but this shows most of the girls.


Cheese!

He is so strong.

Ronee NOT bowling.

Adrianna and her really good friend Rebecca.
Kenneth and Lilly beating Daddy at air hockey.

This is a totally unrelated video, I know, but I uploaded it before I started the other post and I don't want to have to do it again. Lilly was jumping off of the couch with Kenneth and singing. So cute!


1 comments:

ronee said...

Technically..I am not bowling..as there is NO evidence! and the worst picture ever of me..thanks sun!
xoxo
ronee